GCA COVID PHOTO CONTEST
Time & Location
About The Event
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
The rules and timeline for submitting photos for the GCA's "Covid Project: Views from the Garden Club of America” changed, and each member may individually submit up to two photos to GCA directly by September 30, 2021.
Earlier plans were for our club to choose five photos total to submit in May; the rules changed and now each individual is responsible for submission. We hope you will submit. Remember you may edit and enhance your photos (using editing apps and cropping, from our recent HPGC photography seminar) to send in your best shot(s).
Guidelines for Submissions:
• You may submit 1 or 2 entries at a time. Load them up here: https://form.jotform.com/202683722061046
• Digital images submitted must have a minimum size of 1MB to 10MB and resolution between 250- 300 dpi. Images taken with a smart phone should be sent full size.
• Rename each submitted photo with the Photographers Name, Club and Zone, for example: Julie.Grist.HancockParkGC.ZoneXII.jpg
• These will be listed in the final book and become part of the permanent GCA Archives.
• All submissions are due by September 30th, 2021
• The Covid Project Committee will choose the images and captions. President Debbie Oliver will have ultimate editorial approval.
Your photos should depict life during the pandemic and include a caption for each photo. See further ideas for what kind of photos here: https://www.gcamerica.org/members:news/get?id=3062
Our photography Chair, Stacy Twilley, will share the photos you’ve sent her under our earlier guidelines, with our club during the business meeting this coming Tuesday, April 27. She’ll be playing a slide show of all the photos we’ve submitted to her - if you’d like to change or add some please email Stacy the images by Sunday, 5pm, 5/25/21.
Questions? Email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org